ORDER FORM

Name: *
Email Address: *
Mailing Address (For Postage): *
Order item(s): (code, colour, size)*
Delivery Method: poslaju RM6 / COD: *
Other Enquiries:
Contact Number:

BABY PRODUCTS SHOP ONLINE.

Information with a * is necessary before your order can be processed :).
You should receive a reply from us within 24 hours. Please resend the order form if otherwise.


For any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at:
csl7788@hotmail.com

❤❤❤~Cherubaby~ limited period offer:❤❤❤

❤❤~Cherubaby~ is having a limited period offer:❤❤❤


1. 5% discount for purchases RM200-Rm499.


2. 10% discount for purchases RM500 & above.


2. FREE POSTAGE once purchases reach RM200.(Within Malaysia)


Offer ends on the 15th of May 2010.

Friday, April 2, 2010

439. Parent & Child Nasal Aspirator.

RM 15
SGD 8
AUD 7

1 comment:

  1. Are you now going Euurrghhh…! That's disgusting! Well wait until you hear the noise it makes when you're sucking bogies out and start seeing snotty bits going up the tube! Gross! Did you hear about the battery powered ones? I LOVE CLEANOZ ASPIRATOR. I bought this product for my daughter who has had horrible time breathing when she gets sick. This product worked perfectly and was able to alleviate my daughters struggling to breathe. All I did was dropping a few drops of Cleanoz saline (preservative free) in her nose to loosen up the snot, and then I used the Cleanoz. It was great. I had to use it a couple more times that day to help her keep breathing well. And the best part was that at the end of the day, I threw away the nozzle. I didn’t have to clean anything! The next day she was still a little congested and so I used a new nozzle piece, and it worked great again. She actually likes it now when I use the Cleanoz. She HATED the bulb syringe and I don’t want to use a disgusting mouth suction device…..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails